After almost seven long months of waiting, a new version of WP-Table Reloaded is finally available. The automatic update for version 1.9.2 should be available in your WordPress Dashboard shortly.
Unfortunately, due to time constraints from work, university studies, and family life, I was not able to publish this new version earlier, but finally had some time now. I really want to apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused, e.g. because you were affected by the fixed bugs. I did however try to keep the level of support in the WP support forums up, which hopefully compensates for this.
The changes in WP-Table Reloaded 1.9.2 include several bugfixes and improvements:
- bugfix: Correct column width of “Edit” screen input fields in Internet Explorer 9
- bugfix: Moved columns/rows were not moved to the correct place
- bugfix: Restore functionality of the “Delete” link on the “List of Tables”
- enhancement: cleaned up and optimized some code for better compatibility, adjustments to current WordPress versions
- IMPORTANT: Dropped support for outdated WordPress versions 2.8 and 2.9
- languages: Irish and Portuguese (Portugal), updated other languages