A Happy New Year to everyone! 2012 starts with a maintenance release of WP-Table Reloaded. The automatic update for version 1.9.3 should be available in your WordPress Dashboard shortly.
I’m especially happy about the improved integration in the WordPress search, which should lead to better search results when searching for content in tables. Also, a small change in the default CSS code (thanks to Allan Jardine) should lead to less trouble with blank space below tables (which some users experienced).
The other changes in WP-Table Reloaded 1.9.3 mostly consist of bugfixes and improvements:
- enhancement: reduce problems with blank space below tables, caused by a no-longer necessary minimum height
- enhancement: improve behavior and returned results of integration of the WP search
- enhancement: more possibilities for developer interaction (additional plugin filters, etc.)
- bugfix: fixed naming of the sorting arrow images, which where pointing in the wrong direction
- bugfix: fixes to handling of the “Insert Image” thickbox
- IMPORTANT: Dropped support for outdated WordPress 3.0 (I always recommend using the newest version!)
- languages: Added Bulgarian