The automatic update for WP-Table Reloaded 1.8 should be available in your WordPress admin area shortly. With that, a long period of time without an upgrade has finally ended.
- enhancement: Template tag functions now accept strings and arrays for passing parameters
- enhancement: Backwards compatibility for deprecated functions, no longer use them
- enhancement: Sort on “Edit” screen no longer moves header or footer row, if they are activated
- enhancement: Added plugin filter hook to change table content prior to rendering
- enhancement: Added “summary” attribute filter for
- enhancement: RTL-languages supported in frontend CSS
- enhancement: Adjusted default CSS for new default theme “TwentyTen”
- bugfix: Fixed search to not find table IDs with the same beginning
- bugfix: Fixed problem with certain call-by-reference functions in certain versions of PHP
- bugfix: valid HTML on “Plugin Options” screen
- bugfix: Fixed notice due to not initialized variable
- bugfix: Fixed DataTables translations for Danish and Norwegian
- languages: Added Polish and Belarusian
- languages: Added Romanian for DataTables
If you like the plugin, I’d be very happy if you would rate it in the WordPress Plugin Directory. You might also consider a donation or have a look at my Amazon wishlist. This will encourage me to further develop the plugin and keep giving countless hours of support. Thank you!
If you experience any trouble, find bugs or have feature requests, please don’t hesitate to contact me via the means mentioned in the support section. Please make sure to carefully read the plugin’s page as well as the Documentation. A lot of questions are already answered in the Frequently Asked Questions section.
I hope you enjoy the new version! :-)