After six weeks without an update, a new version of WP-Table Reloaded can be downloaded: The automatic update for WP-Table Reloaded 1.7 should be available in your WordPress admin area shortly.
As already mentioned in the beta test announcement post, the changes are:
- feature: add “Table” button to the visual editor (TinyMCE)
- enhancement: add option for initial number of rows per pagination page
- enhancement: add value “all” to the four Shortcode parameters show_rows, hide_rows, show_columns, hide_columns
- enhancement: add WP-Table Reloaded screen icon to all plugin screens and the Top-Level menu entry
- enhancement: add two template tag functions that return the output instead of echoing it
- bugfix: fix problem with admin menu parent pages, make them ready for WP 3.0
- bugfix: import/replace replaces only data; name, description, options, and visibility settings are kept
- languages: added French, Chinese (Simplified), Russian, and Ukrainian
- a few minor changes, fixes, code clean-ups, and optimizations
During the last weeks, I also published several WP-Table Reloaded Extensions, small code snippets that can be used to add further functions to the plugin, and that have received a great reception by all users.
If you like the plugin, I’d be very happy if you would rate it in the WordPress Plugin Directory. You might also consider a donation or have a look at my Amazon wishlist. This will encourage me to further develop the plugin and keep giving countless hours of support. Thank you!
If you experience any trouble, find bugs or have feature requests, please don’t hesitate to contact me via the means mentioned in the support section. Please make sure to carefully read the plugin’s page as well as the Documentation. A lot of questions are already answered in the Frequently Asked Questions section.
I hope you enjoy the new version! :-)