I already received great feedback on my plugin. Thanks very much for that!
I just released Version 0.9.1, which encorporates the features still missing in the frontend, but already included (and configurable) in the backend. Although I decided to give this release a version number below 1, it is stable and ready to use.
Documentation and Translations will follow soon. I will provide a German one myself. If you wan’t to create one for your language just go ahead! See the readme.txt for more on this.
If you find any bugs or have other hints, please let me know!
Oh, and by the way: I decided to switch the language of this website/blog to English, because more visitors understand it. Anyways, the most stuff regarding the plugin will be available in German later on, too.